One of the questions I get asked most often is “How many charms will fit in my Origami Owl® locket?” It’s a great question. Since charms are the heart of your locket and will tell your story, you want to make sure they will all fit!
Creating your perfect Origami Owl locket starts with selecting the charms that tell your story and are most meaningful to you. Once you’ve picked your charms, you can select the locket, based on the number of charms you wish to include, in the shape and finish that works best for your style. Here’s a breakdown of how many charms fit in each locket Origami Owl offers.
- The mini locket- available in gold, silver and rose gold (all with crystals)- will hold up to three charms.
- The medium locket- available as a necklace or bracelet and in gold, silver, rose gold and black (with and without Swarovski crystals)- will hold up to six charms.
- The large locket- available in a wide variety of colors and finishes- will hold up to 10 charms. There’s a reason this is our MOST POPULAR LOCKET!
- The Legacy locket- available exclusively in silver with Swarovski crystals- will hold up to 15 charms.
- The teardrop locket- only available in silver with Swarovski crystals- will hold up to six charms.
- The Heritage locket- available in gold and silver with Swarovski crystals- will hold up 10 charms.
- The large heart locket- available exclusively in silver with Swarovski crystals- will hold up to seven charms.
The mini locket is great for smaller girls or styled on a bracelet. The medium is great for tweens/teens and women who prefer a small necklace on a shorter chain. Personally, I love the large and Heritage lockets. (What would you expect from a #charmhoarder?) Even if you only want a few charms now, I recommend getting a large locket so you can add charms later.
If you still have questions, let me know!